Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2019
The Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The Global Genomics Partnering Agreements 2014-2019 report provides an understanding and access to the Genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in Genomics partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Genomicspartnering contract documents
- Top Genomics deals by value
The Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019 report provides an understanding and access to the Genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Genomicspartnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors Genomicstechnology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Genomics, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all Genomics partnering deals announced since 2014 including financial terms where available including over 500 links to online deal records of actual Genomics partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Genomics dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Genomics dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Genomics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Genomics dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Genomics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Genomics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Genomics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 lists genomics deals by technology type.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Genomics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Genomics technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by Genomics partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and Genomics partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Genomics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Genomics technologies and products.
Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Genomics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Genomics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Genomics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Genomics deals
- Access to over 950 Genomics deals
- The leading Genomics deals by value since 2014
- Most active Genomics dealmakers since 2014
- The leading Genomics partnering resources
In Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Genomics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Genomics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 950 actual Genomics deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies, together with real world clause examples
- Full listing of Genomics deals by company A-Z, deal value, phase of development, deal type, and therapy focus
- Identify leading Genomics deals by value since 2014
- Identify the most active Genomics dealmakers since 2014
- Detailed access to actual Genomics contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma
- Insight into the terms included in Genomics agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Genomics dealmaking
2.2. Genomics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Genomics dealmakers
2.4. Genomics partnering by deal type
2.5. Genomics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Genomics partnering
2.6.1 Genomics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Genomics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Genomics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Genomics royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading Genomics deals
3.2. Top Genomics deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Genomics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Genomics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 – Genomics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 – Genomics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 – Genomics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 – Genomics deals by therapy area
Central Nervous System
Appendix 5 –Deal type definitions
About Wildwood Ventures
Recent report titles from Current Partnering
Table of figures
Figure 1: Genomics partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Active Genomics dealmaking activity since 2014
Figure 3: Genomics partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 4: Genomics partnering by disease type since 2014
Figure 5: Genomics deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Genomics deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Genomics deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Genomics deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top Genomics deals by value since 2014
Figure 10: Most active Genomics dealmakers since 2014
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events
- $2,995: single-user
- $4,495: multi-user
- $8,995: single site license
- $14,995: global site license
A full explanation of license type definitions can be found here.
We guarantee our prices are competitive. If you find the same report advertised at a lower price within 7 days of purchase, we will refund the difference.
We guarantee that the report will be sent within the specified delivery times. In the unlikely case of a delay we may offer a partial refund as compensation. (Terms may apply)
If an update is published within 30 days of your purchase, you will receive it absolutely free of charge.
All card payments are processed by SagePay.
If you have any questions about your report or are unhappy with the quality, we will do our best to resolve your query. Contact us direct.
- Total Trust
Current Partnering is part of Wildwood Ventures Ltd., based in York, United Kingdom. We have been trading successfully online since 2009 and work with some of the most famous brands in the business. We carefully select our partners to ensure that the publications meet expectations of demanding customers.